Wednesday, June 06, 2007

The Weirdest Thing

In my whole entire life, I have never had to trim my fingernails back. They have never grown long enough for me to have to. They either break off, or I bite them during some movie or when I'm stressed (attractive, yes!).

So, for the first time, in my life, I find myself sitting over my roommate's bed (haha, just kidding, the bathroom trash can), and trimming my fingernails. They're so long, I can't lift up sheet pans at work without catching them and I'm afraid I'm going to break one. Actually last night, I did break one, opening the car door. So, I realized I should prune 'em back.

It makes me kind of sad actually, to have to trim them, because I have enjoyed offering people impromptu back scratches for about a month now. But, alas, they have to go.

Weird.

No comments: