Thursday, June 28, 2007

An Embarrasing Vice

You want to know the truth? The silly, slightly embarrassing truth?

I'm a celebrity baby stalker. I am. I can't help it. I love babies, and in the last year, two adorable baby girls have me totally peeking at the tabloids in the supermarket checkout line, hoping for a pic or two of their wee little faces. Shiloh Jolie-Pitt and Suri Cruise. They are soooooo cute!!!

So, today, when I logged into my hotmail account to check my email there, a rarity since I'm at gmail most of the time, I almost peed my pants when I saw this headline "Baby Brangelina: Pics of Shiloh". All thoughts of email fled my mind as I longed to see those big blue eyes and that adorable pout.

So, here you go, here are the pics that have me totally enthralled. Come on, she is pretty cute!!

P.S. I threw in a few of Suri, too, lest I be accused of playing favorites.




No comments: