Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I'm Kind of Ticked, You Would Be Too!

Yep, I'm in one helluva mood right now. My car got broken into today, at work. Some idiot criminal decided they would pick the most inconspicuous looking little car in the lot, and violently smash in the driver's front window, rummage through all the stuff, spill my Nantucket Nectars lemonade, and gut my console to get my base model cd player. I hate stupid people right now!

I do have perspective - I mean it is totally fixable, no one was hurt, I'm still alive, yada, yada, yada. But I feel a bit violated. They took my radio. And Settlers of Catan. And some really cute black leather D'Orsay heels I got on sale at Ann Taylor over the weekend. I should have had those things inside, yes. But that doesn't negate the fact that someone broke into my car and stole them. Settlers. Cute shoes. My favorite Alison Krauss cd in the player. COME ON!!!






No comments: