Saturday, June 30, 2007

To Do List Update

Well, I did most of it. Or at least some of it.




I did get a window for my car, in St. Paul. In the ghetto. And I got hit on at the auto parts place, by a creepy looking guy who I wouldn't date for a million and one reasons, not the least being he's hitting on me in an auto parts place. Really now, not in a million years!




I did go buy stuff to make dinner for Jon & Aidan. Steaks & chicken (marinating as we speak), and watermelon, and stuff for grilled veggies (zucchini, mushrooms, onions, peppers), and corn and stuff for pasta salad, and strawberries and Newcastles & Leinies and yum!




I did get most of Kari's present finished. Just a few last minute touches left to wrap up & we're good.




I did watch some of Planet Earth simultaneously, however it was the segment on Caves, and they were showing a lot of bats, so I turned it off and put in some Lilly Allen instead.




I didn't go tan. Just not a huge priority. And I didn't get a coffee, though I'm craving a Hazelnut Mocha. Pretty much Nutella in a drink.




I did, also, clean out my car & get my oil changed.




I think I rock!!




But I can't get shoes, especially green ones off my mind. I know I shouldn't, I know I can't. But I want to. I need to be content with these ones, the ones I bought the other day at Nordstrom with Kari, when we were wedding shoe shopping for her. They're cute, and if I wear them around this weekend then maybe I'll forget the green ones.

No comments: