Thursday, April 26, 2007

What If I Don't Know Any Australians In Minnesota??

Did you know that tomorrow is National Hug An Australian Day? My heart breaks to think that it is the first NHAA Day that we will be without my favorite old Australian, Steve "The Crocodile Hunter" Irwin.

But I must ask the pertinent question - what if I don't know any Australians in Minnesota? I knew like 4 or 5 back home in California, all cute and hilariously funny (most Aussie guys are like that y'know). But here in landlocked, Midwest Minnesota? Would any Australians even choose to live in such a cold, frigid state? Hmmm....

Well, I guess I'll just have to skip observing this important holiday and celebrate National Richter Scale Day instead (also tomorrow). Now there's a holiday I am quite familiar with, having good experience with a richter scale, heck even having toyed around with one at the Griffith Park Observatory before.

So many wacky holidays, how's a girl to keep up?

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Speaking of holidays, when is your birthday?