Friday, April 06, 2007

100 Things About Me

In the great words of Babbling Brooke,

"Jacob did it. So did Girl With an Alibi, Evercurious, and True Jersey Girl. And I, being the follower that I am, have now done it as well. Yes, I've succumbed to the 100 Things You Didn't Know About Me post."
I've been reading Brooke's blog for a while, she is great! She is intelligent, lively and well spoken, without being a bore. Come one, the woman's current crush is Gerard Butler (300 Butler, not Phantom Butler - ish!@!), how bad can she be?

So, drawing inspiration from Brooke and her co-horts, here are
100 Things You Didn't Know About Me
, in a post. Thanks Brooke!

(Wondering about the picture? See #1)

13. I hardly ever wear matching socks anymore.
12. I was born and raised in Glendale, CA. (Outside of Armenia, Glendale has the largest Armenian population of anywhere in the world.)
11. Growing up, I used to want to be a fashion designer.
10. As a child, I would entertain myself for hours drawing and cutting out paper dolls and clothing for them.
9. Julia Child is my culinary heroine. I used to watch her show on PBS all the time as a 8. I secretly believe that my life would change drastically if I just lost 35 pounds.
8. I think I know deep inside that it's probably not true. The drastically part at least.
7. I can't fall asleep without a white noise maker of some sort. I prefer birds or wind.
6. I like to cuddle.
5. I don't feel 32. Cuz I'm not yet. But I don't feel 31 either.

Ok, this might take me a while. I'm ready for bed, I have to be at the bakery early tomorrow morning. So, maybe I'll do ten a day for the next week, see where I'm at, take it from there. One last one....

4. My favorite store of all time is Nordstrom. But not because I'm a snob with impeccable, expensive taste, but because....
3. Nordstrom reminds me of my adolescence, when my Grandma Dee and I used to shop there and then have lunch in the Nordstrom Cafe. It was the last thing we did together before she got sick and died.
2. I miss her more than any other person in my life - and wish that she had lived longer so that I could hear her say she's proud of me and that she loves me.
1. I'm a huge comic book geek. Seriously.

No comments: