Sunday, May 13, 2007

Things I Love Right Now

Being a woman

The hair, the breasts, the skin, the ability to procreate. Wow, we are the luckier sex!
























"Leave the guns, take the cannoli".

Well besides the Godfather & Italian culture, just cannoli's in general.
Ummm, cannoli.











Men who will fight.

Is there anything more attractive than a man who's not afraid to stand up for something?











Red

The color of my room, the color of my favorite lipgloss, the color of pomegranates.





















Sundresses.

They bring me back to my childhood, to memories of dresses that my mom made me. I want those dresses again!





















Summertime

And the livin' is easy.
















The Girls Next Door

Ok, so they're kind of ditsy. But they're so cute & well meaning, and they love Hef so much. It's actually pretty cute!

No comments: