Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Meat Popsicle & Watery Elephants

Yes, this is the crux of my culinary fixations - meat on a stick. Stinkin' A though! What's better than meat on a stick, really?

So, I was at Super Target tonight, getting lunch for the rest of the week (no, I do not eat all the pastries at work, ugh) and I ran across these "Wild Alaskan Lime Chipotle Salmon Skewers". Now I love salmon, it's one of the few fish that I'll eat out here in landlocked Minnesota. So of course I had to get them. The package, on the front, looked like salmon kabobs, but when I opened them to grill 'em up for lunch tomorrow, they are quite literally salmon popsicles. I laughed so hard and then I ate two. Heehee. I do love meat!

Also at Target I bought a new book, Water for Elephants. I'll let you know if it's any good.

No comments: