Sunday, May 06, 2007

It's My Blog & I'll Cry If I Want To


Yes, here comes the whine...

I have an abscessed molar - or what's left of it. It hurts like hell. And I have a high pain tolerance, twice as high as the normal person's, and I'm saying it hurts like hell. I can feel the little walled off pocket of crap underneath the gumline, and it's swollen like a bad cow bladder at a Mexican wedding. It hurts! My whole face is swollen, I look like a stinking chipmunk storing up for winter (more so than usual). I'm in pain, therefore I'm cranky. And some stupid woman rear ended me on the way to the dentist. Who gets rear ended on the way to the dentist???

Ok I'm done now. Just had to get that all off my chest. Whew!! Back to the CSI marathon, made even more fun and gory by the effects of painkillers on my consciousness.

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Look on the bright side, at least you have dental care! You could be like Tom Hanks in Cast Away, or have rotting teeth similar to many of the Chinese here who can't afford dental care. And although I know that doesn't cut the pain, it may help you to be grateful!

On another note, is this 'your' car that got rear ended, or the car you're driving? (i.e. Were you able to buy it!?!)