Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I did it! I did it! I did it!

I did it!! I finally did it!!! I'm so proud of myself! I finally told Jerky-face, Non-Chivalrous guy to take a hike, and that I didn't want to see him again, even as a friend. After a few months of "we're not really dating" but still being asked to come over, cook dinner, hang out, I just finally got up the nerve to tell him where it was!!

Of course, I was really nice about the whole thing, as super nice as possible.

I just basically told him that I really didn't feel that it was in my best interest to continue to even be a friend to him, and that I knew he would understand that I was just doing what's best for me. C'mon who could argue with that?

I knew that deep down, he didn't really care for me as a woman or a friend, so I didn't expect that he would be dissapointed at all. He didn't let me down, he sounded nonchalant. Why didn't I do this sooner???

No comments: