Saturday, March 10, 2007

Trying To Do What's Right

I have a confession - I am frustrated with trying to do what's right.

I'll keep this brief, but I recently screwed up in a big way, and am having to pay the consequences of my sins. In doing so, I have asked the parties involved to please work with me, to see that I am trying to do the right thing, and give me a chance to make things right. They just won't. All I get is their rudeness, which, in their unregenerate minds, they have a right to spew on me.

I just want to make things better, atone for my mistakes, for once, do the right thing. But I am frustrated, because I can't do all that they want me to. I literally, physically, just can't. And that's not good enough for them.

I am trying. I am trying hard. But I keep getting shot down. Why, Lord, are you allowing that to happen? What am I supposed to learn from this? From this lesson in good intentions and frustration. Where are you working in this situation?

Please show me. Please let me know

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I'm only 13 hours ahead now. Do you want to talk on your Monday night? I can call as early in the evening as you wish I can talk into your early morning hours. Let me know if you'll be at hope and I'll try you then!