Tuesday, July 06, 2010

For All My Lady Friends

.... Here are three articles I read recently, that I found hit the mark for (young) women's issues. In all actuality, the only one that surprised me when I found I agreed with it, was also the only one by a Christian author/website. It's not often that I can agree with something that mainstream Christian women authors or bloggers have to say. Usually it's the same old blah-blah-blah... love the Lord, love your husband, love your children. What? You don't have those last two - well honey, you better get talking to the first one then!!


Anyways, I digress.


Here you have it - three relevant and interesting articles (well, two are kinda relevant, one's just interesting) I thought all my sistahs out there my enjoy. I say sistahs, because honestly, I hate the phrase "lady friends". Soooo creepy and UCE.


Love, T



Playing At Sexy



The Perils of Christian Chick Lit



Biebered! How Team Edward, Team Jacob and Justin Bieber Have Killed the American Man!

No comments: