Saturday, March 15, 2008

Update

So, I had warned before that blogging for me, at least right now, is taking a not-so-daily backseat. I'm saddened by that, since every morning I wake up and can think of at least 3 things to blog about that day. You always want what you can't have. But, since my main access to online life has been drastically cut back, I find that I'm not blogging as much, and that's, well, ok I think.

Except that now that I'm here, I can't think of a word to say.

Lots has been going on lately, including the death of yet another loved one, a guy who I was crrrrrazy about basically doing the whole "I think of you like a friend" thing, and a major faith crisis in which God, as always has shown infinite mercy, and grace and has gifted me with two new friends. All in all though, I'm doing really well, embracing the coolness of spring, wishing I was scrapbooking again and really into Chai Teas.

Random.

To steal a phrase from a friend "more better later" as I think I'm inspired to sit down & collect my thoughts before putting them here.

No comments: