Monday, October 29, 2007

Ten Things I Love Right Now

1. Boston winning the World Series




2. The Taj Mahal - My bookends, sculpted in miniature chalky white, are only a shadow of the beauty and mystery of the creation that I dream of seeing for myself someday.




3. Domino Magazine - quirky, hip decorating/shopping magazine. Need I say more?




4. Clive Owen - Tall. Dark. Handsome. Brittish. Ooooh.




5. Knocked Up - Yes, I know, the language, the birthing vaginal shots....but the heart, the fact that she stuck to doing the right thing, the laughs, the "Doc Brown" and his DeLorian scene. Come on!!




6. Wes Anderson - Genius man. Can't wait to see The Darjeeling Limited....anyone interested in going with?




7. English Bulldog puppies. I want one. I'll name him Ivan.




8. The heavy, pleased, accomplished sleep I got this weekend after refinishing the bedroom set I got for FREE on Craigslist.




9. Rangpur & Tonic - my new drink of choice. So smooth!

10. Gellato - Proof that Italians do do everything just a little better.

No comments: